Benefits of Solar Ovens
There are many benefits of solar ovens and using sun ovens. Here are Ten Great Reasons to start cooking with the Solavore Sport solar oven.
- Fuel-free, planet-friendly: The only fuel ever required is sunshine.
- Easy: If you can use a crockpot, you can cook with the Solavore Sport. No burning. Food is tasty and clean up is a breeze.
- Feed a crowd: With the Sport’s two 3-qt pots you can feed 8-10 people. Or use one pot for spicy jerk chicken and the other for savory long grain organic brown rice. Or bake a two-layer carrot cake from scratch (we’ll share our recipe).
- Healthy: Food cooks slowly, no boiling. No vitamins leached away. And you’ll notice the taste difference: moist, tender, and intense flavors. CLICK HERE FOR SOLAR COOKING RECIPES
- Safe: No fire or smoke. It won’t tip over or blow over. Curious little hands won’t get burned.
- Portable: At just 9 pounds, take it with you. Dinner’s ready before you get your hiking boots off!
- Fun: Nobody is stuck in the kitchen. The Sport - and the sun - do the work.
- Be prepared: The Solavore Sport can pasteurize water and cook dinner in the event of a disaster or emergency.
- Proven: We’ve used the same design for over 15 years. It’s the favorite among solar cooking experts around the world.
- Doing good: When you buy a Sport you help to put out an indoor cooking fire somewhere in the world. Save trees, make a family healthy. Now that could be the most important reason of all to buy a Solavore Sport.
We hope you now see all of the benefits of solar ovens. To start cooking with a solar oven Shop Now.